Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Isabella's New Painting!

This past Christmas, Isabella and Presley's grandmother gave them paintings she had done. They are both beautiful. Isabella's is a horse and Presley's a bouquet of pink flowers. I thought about hanging them in their rooms but since they are both so young to really appreciate it yet, I decided to display them in the living room. Here is a shot of where Isabella's beloved horse has now found a home. Presley's is being hung on an art wall which I will post later (if I get around to actually hanging the pics this weekend!?). Enjoy...



This has nothing to do with my post but my first use of instagram. My girlies this past weekend. 


6 comments:

  1. That's the perfect spot for Isabella's fabulous horse!! The girly's Grandmother is extremely talented, isn't see. I'm looking forward to seeing the bouquet painting! I see that you already have wee hits of pink in the living room... the bouquet painting will fit in nicely! :-)
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a very special present! It looks great in your living room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the horse! As always my friend it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are so cute! Such sweet smiles. Love the horse painting, I'm a sucker for anything equestrian. Looks great. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girlies are the sweetest!!!! LOVE the horse painting, you picked the perfect spot for it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that horse is fabulous. what a great heirloom!

    ReplyDelete