Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Few New Items!

It wasn't a resolution, but with all the spending that happens in December I wanted to try to at least hold back for January. It's actually hard to do with all the sales out there! I have been doing okay but then there was today. Hmmm. I haven't been into the online shopping sales in a while but this one caught my attention this morning and I scored three items - each over 70% off the original price!! Always, a bit risky when you can't try it on, but the price was worth the risk. Okay, so I'm now not going to buy anything else this month (we'll see?). Enjoy....

Thought this would make a great spring coat - less than 30 bucks, come on!

I have seen this coat in person, it's a beauty, and only $36!

Nice spring top with animal print - very hot for the season and ready for this - $22!

clothes BB DAKOTA

No comments:

Post a Comment