Monday, January 2, 2012

A Quote to Start the Year!


Happy New Year! I'm so excited to start 2012. I have a great feeling it's going to be a terrific year. 2011 overall was a year of change for me and I think 2012 will be seeing those changes in action! I'm so happy to be with my little gals full time this year. I'm sure it will be full of adventure, challenges and joy. The quote above is one I first saw a couple years ago and i just love what it has to say. This year I plan to spend more time doing the activities, visiting the places and being with the people that fill me up! 

My first order of business is working on getting back to my pre-baby goal weight. I'm lucky, as with my first baby, that most of the weight seems to come off pretty quickly afterwards but then the same thing has happened this time - that last 10 pounds just sticks there! I've been complaining about it for the past couple months so time to take some action. My dear friend and hubby are there to cheer me on so now that I've put it out there on blog land this is it!

Happy 2nd Day of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment