Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This sums it up...

Taking a while to get back to reality? I am. I'm excited about this year though. I feel like I went through a period of time doing things that I didn't always love and even though I understand some of that is part of life I'm committed to spending my time doing the things and being with the people who fill me up.

Instead of goals I wrote a list of things I'm looking forward to this year. I won't bore you to death with the list but a couple faves are hopefully moving back to the city (Vancouver...woot, woot!) and working on some fun decorating projects with fantastic people. I have been wanting to step out on this front for years and am finally getting the b@##$ to do it!  I'm currently working on 2 downtown condos and I'm so excited about them. They happen to both be in the same building and I know 'the clients' very well. One is a friend of over 25 years (yes, we met when we were 2) and the other is my dear old parents who are trying to be hipsters in the big city!

Okay, back on track to my original posting. I found this quote pinned by Lulu and Drew (check out her art work on etsy - gorgeous!) and wanted to share. This pretty much sums up how I feel and thought it might speak to you as well. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the link!!:) I think it's fabulous that you are following your heart and going after dreams...this year will be a great one!

    ReplyDelete