Monday, January 14, 2013

Love this Project!

I had the pleasure of working with a fantastically lovely lady on her home office recently. When we met she told me she wanted the room to be feminine and soft and she referred to a picture from Sarah Richardson on my blog. Can we say 'soul mates!'

It was a great project that involved making a room beautiful but also functional. This was not a big space and believe it or not we space planned a working station, reading area and craft/storage space all in this one room. The finishing touches are being added and I can't wait to share it with you.

Here is the mood board. There were a few minor changes but it pretty much has these items. Doing this room has really got me dreaming of my own home office. I'm waiting to see if our house sells before moving forward with it, but I know what vibe I'm looking for. Anyway, back to this space. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment