Monday, April 11, 2011

My Spring Go-To Dress!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I was hoping to do a blog about my girls weekend in Seattle and all the fun shops and good eats we found, but as per usual, I lugged around my camera most of the weekend and only took a few shots! Anyway, I managed to get in some good shopping and even though I should really put a ban on the clothes purchases these days, I keep coming back to this dress....


I have found my throw it on, go with anything, dress it up, dress it down, wear heals, slip on flats, add a scarf,  maybe a sparkly necklace (you get the idea) dress for the Spring season. I love this kind of effortless look and even though I'm trying not to buy things right now, I may have to break the rules. Enjoy...



Images via J Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment