|Style at Home|
This is a fresh way of decorating your child’s room using vibrant materials you have around the house. Download these stencils then follow the steps below.
Tools and Supplies:
- Old wrapping paper, old wallpaper remnants
- Non toxic craft glue
- Smoothing tool or credit card
- Using animal stencils or using your own design, trace your desired animal shape onto the back of the chose wallpaper or wrapping paper
- Cut out the shapes
- Using the craft glue generously coat the back of the shapes
- Stick the shape to the wall where you would like it and smooth out any excess glue and bubbles with the smoothing tool working from the centre of the shape outwards.