Monday, January 17, 2011

Wallpaper!

I now have my official, first wall of wallpaper in my house. I've always wanted wallpaper but a bit scared of the commitment. Fear no more, it's up and I'm lovin it! It's in my dining room and I love the way it warms up the room and gives it the needed bit of charm. The colour of the wallpaper was pretty much the exact match to our paint colour.  So without further adoo (is that a word?) - I introduce you to my first wallpaper! I think there is more in my future. Enjoy....

Here's a pic of the space when we moved in...



Now, here's that nook you see above...wallpaper included!






13 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I am so crushing on your dinning room it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wallpaper was the perfect way to highlight the nook but not make it stand out. I think I'm in love! Hmmm..what can I wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic job! The wallpaper is fab and so is that light fixture. Happy to be your newest follower. :) Erica

    http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! It looks amazing. Also love the pendent light and the cabinet! Fabulous room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous! Isn't it amazing how it can completely change the room?! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's GORGEOUS!! That space is perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being fearless about it lead it to a beautiful space! I love your funtiures too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out great! Everything is coming together beautifully:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice. Who makes it? I am thinking of using wallpaper on one wall in our dining room with matching drapes on the opposite.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog via Flourish Design + Style! Love your wallpaper and your blog!

    Your newest follower,
    Tiffany
    Savor Home

    ReplyDelete