Tuesday, November 26, 2013

World Reclaimed - Check out this fantastic new shop!

Terrific people doing great work. This is what motivates me in life. Being in business for self there are times when you feel super duper (yes, I used that term) motivated and other times when you need a good kick in the pants. That kick in the pants is when I see other BFS (biz for selfers) doing their 'thang!'

Yesterday, I received a newsletter from Aloe Designs (if you need landscaping design these are your peeps!) They have started a new venture called World Reclaimed - a line of home and garden goods.

This new online shop was born out of this husband and wife team who love working with their hands and making beautiful things. It's modern design and old world simplicity. How perfect!

Here is a peek of the items they are offering. Great Christmas and hostess gift idea. They are also having a pop up shop sale on December 5th from 6-9 at their studio. I can't wait to go!

I love when I see people authentically fulfilling their vision and dreams. It inspires me.

Enjoy....

Mason Bee House

Modern Bird Feeder -  this little baby is mine!

End Cut Coasters - Hello hostess gift!

Bread Boards

Living Desert - I could use some Desert right now


No comments:

Post a Comment