Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Inspiration...Oh yes, I do mean Christmas!

I know, I know. It's only November 12, but I'm feeling the holiday spirit a bit early this year. Not sure if it's the age of my girls, or excited to be in our new home for Christmas but whatever it is we have already watched The Grinch about 5 times and hubby and I indulged in our favourite holiday classic -  the movie Love Actually.

My 5 year old is busy each day making Advent calendars for her and her sister (amazing what $13 will buy at the dollar/craft store) and as I'm writing this blog I have my Fraser Fir candle from Indigo going. Speaking of Indigo - that store is flipping amazing. Beautiful things right now. Anyway...this far too early Christmas spirit thing has me "pinning" a few inspiration ideas.

I'm going a bit more Arts & Crafts this year than normal. Tis the season...Enjoy!

Via Etsy

Clareira.se

via Designlovefest

Via Birch and Bird

Via Desire to Inspire

via Design Sponge

Via Rowen and Wren

Via Poppytalk. This is how I want me tree to look!




No comments:

Post a Comment