Thursday, April 19, 2012

Summer Schedule for the Wee Ones!

Okay, I know it's only Spring, but admit it - you are thinking of Summer already right!? Well, I am. I found this great, simple little schedule and wanted to share as I love it's ideas and meaningful activities that can be easily incorporated. Today being Thursday, it says to do something of service which my hubby and I have been talking about a lot lately. We want to find something of service that we can do as a family and will be a teaching opportunity for our girls.

Speaking of this, I just got back from a whirlwind trip to Toronto to watch Oprah's Life Lessons! My girlfriend and I had a few travel hiccups along the way (to say the least) but had one of the best experiences of our lives! Hope to post more on that soon.

Enjoy!

via www.somewhatsimple.com

No comments:

Post a Comment