Thursday, April 5, 2012

Playroom Inspiration!

My mom wants to re-do what she calls the 'grandkids playroom' in her house. I'm so happy as I've been giving her the nudge to do this for a long time! It's mostly my little one's who use the room but she also needs it function for her pre-teen grandkids to watch TV and lounge. One of her other requests is she needs the couch to double as a bed for sleep overs. It's a small room that has to be kid friendly but also look good as it's just off her kitchen. I'm excited with the new inspiration. It's bright, fresh and young - perfect for kids! My mom is a tough critic so we'll see what she says today? Happy Easter weekend everyone! My little family is going away for a couple days together and I can't wait!! Enjoy...

I have included a daybed that turns into a double and the ottoman opens up for storage - great for all those toys!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The colors are gorgeous and LOVE that wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete