Friday, June 22, 2012

Lovin' this Rug!

My mom and I have been working on decorating their Desert home. It's been a lot of fun and interesting to see how our opinions on things can be very similar and very different! Well, this one we were both in agreement on. I encouraged her to order this gorgeous rug for the dining room. Most of the time I'm not a huge fan of a rug in the dining room but if it's big enough and thin enough, I think it can work. She was in the desert last week and sent me these photos. I love the colour and pattern and think it adds a pop of fun to an otherwise quite neutral room. I guess we went against all the design "rules" ordering the rug last but it worked out well. Lovin' this rug! Enjoy...






2 comments:

  1. Totally agree! That rug adds excitement and fun to a room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous movement and those pops of yellow are perfectly picked up in those tabletops vessels! Brilliant pick...so fun and fresh for summer!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete