Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gratitude Journal

I am a big fan of Oprah. I watched her show daily and even flew to Toronto last month for the once in a lifetime opportunity to see her live! Well, you know how these things go, you come home with lots of ideas and then life takes over and some of those ideas take a little longer to get started on. One of those was a gratitude journal.  Oprah and her guests spoke about gratitude and how starting a daily journal of things you appreciate can be life changing. Well, I had a few other 'life issues' I wanted to conquer when I got back and put this one aside. Then, my husband took my daughter shopping for my birthday and she picked out a journal (she knows me well!). I decided to make this my official Gratitude Journal and have been writing 5 things I'm grateful for each day. I have to say, it's been very eye opening. It has forced me to recognize some of the joyful things that happen in a day and forget (well, at least try) about some of the other crappier stuff. Anyway, I highly recommend starting one. Enjoy...

This is NOT my journal (just in case you were wondering :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment