Thursday, June 23, 2011

Backyard Makeover!




I'm excited to be sharing our recent backyard makeover. We moved into our home late last summer and the backyard was one of the items we wanted to do within the first year. Our house is set back, making our yard quite small, so what we lack in size we have now made up for in privacy, setting, ambiance and relaxation. My hubby and two of his generous buddies spent a weekend building us a very large deck. From there we brought out the patio furniture, pots and other accessories. There are still things we'd like to do like add a chandelier, I would like some globe lights (I'm picturing a sort of sitting outside in Italy thing) just done in the suburbs of Vancouver! Here are some before and after shots. Enjoy...

Before...









After....









3 comments:

  1. Wow that looks amazing;)
    Nice job!
    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect retreat! I think I could spend days out there!

    ReplyDelete