Friday, May 27, 2011

Birthday Bliss!

I think I've mentioned in previous posts, that I'm not much of a birthday person. I don't like celebrating things for myself very much (yes, I have tried to analyze this child hood issue?). Anyway, I had a wonderful birthday yesterday with my family and friends making me feel very special. Sorry for the self indulgent post, but here a few shots I wanted to share. Have a great weekend!

Our Picnic


My hubby made his first cake - I'm impressed!!


A fantastic jewelry box from my daugther

And a sweet chocolate face

3 comments:

  1. OMG, it was my birthday yesterday too! Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to you! The party looks just perfect and I'm sure you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a lovely birthday... Love the lunch menu, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete