Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Re-Cap: Pasta & Ballet

Another weekend flew by. Dinner with friends, ballet class for my daughter, some picture hanging (we moved to a new home recently) a trip to the park and family pizza and movie night on Sunday. Here are a couple highlights of what I'm lovin this weekend to share: a simple pasta recipe that's always a success and a picture of my daughters first ballet class. It was momentous and hilarious! Enjoy...

Janice's Tomato Sauce (trust me, try it)
- Saute 1/2 onion in olive oil
- Add a big tin of whole tomatoes and break them up
- 6 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Salt and Pepper (more the better)
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 tsp sugar

Simmer for 40 minutes. You can add meat to this dish as well or a side of halibut or crab cakes is perfection!

And a picture to melt me heart...

A ballerina in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment