Thursday, September 4, 2014

Believing on the Inside


This is the lesson I'm learning right now. I am always doing some kind of self work, but lately I feel a real shift happening in my life. I have been working on changing some of my old belief systems and in turn a lot of cool shit is happening.

I'm mostly finding this is in some of the authentic and inspiring people I've been able to connect with lately. It's amazing how the when people are following their right path it can give you an energy bolt (or that's how it feels) and make your world expand just that much more.

I am very intrigued by the idea of manifesting and it's something I'm working on a bit lately and finding the work is all internal.

As a person who has looked for outside approval for years, this inner thing has really got it going on!


No comments:

Post a Comment