Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thinking Fall Fashion

I know, lots of people get excited over fall. The change of season, leaves falling, blah, blah, blah. I'm not one of those people. I actually get very bummed that summer is over and I find the change of season and shorter days challenging.

But...there are 2 things that excite me. Fall TV and fashion! With limited time and limited closet space I need to be more thoughtful with what I buy and my goal is to love every piece of clothing I own. Lofty goal :-). So when looking for fall inspiration here are things I dream about and things I'm obsessing about right now.

First up, is Smythe jackets. I dream of owning one. I first saw them years ago when Sarah Richardson wore them on her show and now they keep popping up in my life taunting me. I think I'm going to make it a goal to own one this year. The quality, fit and style are timeless. And now to my obsessing. I'm kinda in love with Zoe Karssen t-shirts. So soft, comfy and cute. I've been starting a mini collection this summer. Enjoy...











1 comment: