Thursday, May 24, 2012

Disneyland and some Fabric Love!

I've been MIA for a bit. We took a family vacay to Disneyland and Palm Desert. Isabella (our oldest) had no idea we were going! We woke her up at 5am and headed to the airport for a few days of fun (and let's be honest, slight exhaustion from the buzz of Disneyland). She had a blast and our littlest traveler was a great sport along the way. The hilarious part is out of all the rides at Disneyland, her favourite was the carousel. I guess she enjoys the simple things...ha, ha.

We just got back and I was excited to see a welcome delivery of my new roman shade to go in our kitchen. Here is a little sneak peak...I'm in love with this fabric and looking around my house to see where I can add more of it! Enjoy...

My Disney babes! Yes, this is how my now 4 year old likes to take photos

Dreams do come true....

It was a long line,  but Minnie was well worth it!


And here is my dreamy fabric (picture doesn't do it justice). Can't wait for it to being hung in our kitchen soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment