Friday, September 23, 2011

Designing for a 3 Year Old...

via designers attic
I have a 3 year old daughter, Isabella. She somehow has caught the decorating bug and goes around our home rearranging and "decorating" as she calls it. We recently moved her into a big girl bed and are now in the process of decorating her room. I haven't gotten very far because anything I do she seems to not like and rearranges it to her own taste (yes, it's true!). Anyway, while on blogland - I found a picture that gave me some good inspiration. I have a large white frame like this one and love the idea of framing one of her little dresses. Her room is very shabby chic and I think this would work well.  Let's see if she approves? Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. I would have absolutely adored this room when I was younger. In fact, when I was little I got to choose the colours for my room and what did I pick? Baby blue and dusty pink - complete with bouffy curtains fit for a princess.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete